Orange juice concentrate lends a tangy flavor to this crunchy salad sent in by Tammy Neubauer of Ida Grove, Iowa. "It's sunny color is sure to brighten up even the grayest day," she assures. "You can stir up the remaining orange juice concentrate for breakfast the next morning," Tammy suggests.
Recommended: 27 Apple Recipes to Make this Fall
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 medium red apples, diced
- 1 medium green apple, diced
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Sunny Apple Salad in Quick Cooking September/October 1998, p9
Reviews forSunny Apple Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review