- 1 boneless pork loin roast (4 to 5 pounds)
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Place roast on a greased rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1-1/2 hours. In a skillet, saute the onion, celery and garlic in oil until tender. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Spoon 1 cup sauce over roast. Bake 45-55 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Serve with the remaining sauce. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forSunday Pork Loin
"I made this recipe in my slow cooker also. For me the take away was the bbq sauce which I prepare and use on my bbq ribs and with my bbq chicken now. I deleted one tablespoon of lemon juice, however, and added one tablespoon of Liquid Smoke in its place. I also add a little more hot pepper sauce. The bbq sauce is so easy to make and is so much better (and better for you) than store bought. Delicious!"
"so easy and my guest loved it"
"@ mark771, read the directions clearly. it tells u everything and how to do it."
"i am making this for dinner tonite for the 4th time. it has been a BIG hit at our house. so SCRUMPTIOUS!!! @ Mark771, the recipe says serve with the remaining sauce. thats how we do it too. its awesome!!!"
"What do you do with the vegetables and other seasonings after you mix them?Just throw them in the pan with the roast?Even the pic. doesn't show them or how they are served."