Sundae Funday Bark
Any occasion is the right time to serve this easy-to-make bark. The fruits—packed with flavor but not overly sweet—go so well with the white candy base. A dark chocolate drizzle adds a lot of fun. —Kim Banick, Turner, OR
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 1/4 cup freeze-dried pineapple
- 1/4 cup dried banana chips, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup freeze-dried strawberry slices
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- 1/3 cup salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- Line a 15x10x1-in. pan with parchment. In a microwave, melt baking chips; stir until smooth. Spread into a 12x8-in. rectangle in prepared pan. Sprinkle with pineapple, bananas, strawberries, cherries and peanuts; press into melted chips.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes. Break or cut bark into pieces. Drizzle dark chocolate over bark before or after dividing into pieces. Store between layers of waxed paper in an airtight container.
Test Kitchen tip