Grapefruit, banana, pineapple and peaches flavor this refreshing, satisfying summertime smoothie from our Test Kitchen. It makes a healthy treat any time of day at all. TASTY TIP If the Sun-Kissed Smoothie tempts your taste buds but you don’t want a lot of leftover fresh pineapple, feel free to substitute 1/2 cup drained pineapple tidbits. And for more fabulous smoothie recipes, be sure to check our Recipe Finder at www.lightandtasty.com.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut into chunks and frozen
- 1/2 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened peach slices
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process for 30-45 seconds or until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.