Sun-Dried Tomato Turkey Pinwheels
The Mediterranean flavors take a simple turkey wrap to new flavor heights, and they are as pretty as they are tasty.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2/3 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/3 cup pitted Greek olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 8 slices deli turkey
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- Spread pesto over tortillas. Sprinkle each with cheese, olives and basil; layer with turkey and spinach. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Unwrap and cut each into 10 slices.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer: 33 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 131mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as Sun-Dried Tomato Turkey Roll-Ups in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2012
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.