VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2/3 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/3 cup pitted Greek olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 8 slices deli turkey
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- Spread pesto over tortillas. Sprinkle each with cheese, olives and basil; layer with turkey and spinach. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Unwrap and cut each into 10 slices. Yield: 40 appetizers.
Originally published as Sun-Dried Tomato Turkey Pinwheels in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2012, p105