- 1/3 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and halved
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 8 ounces fresh goat cheese, cubed
- Assorted crackers
- Drain tomatoes, reserving 2 teaspoons oil. In a small food processor, combine the garlic, basil and parsley. Cover and process until blended.
- Add the goat cheese and reserved sun-dried tomatoes and oil. Cover and process until smooth. Chill until serving. Yield: 1 cup.
Reviews forSun-Dried Tomato Goat Cheese Spread