- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and patted dry
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Assorted crackers and/or fresh vegetables
- Place the first seven ingredients in a food processor; cover and process until blended. Add green onions; cover and pulse until finely chopped. Serve with crackers and/or vegetables. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews forSun-Dried Tomato Dip
"This recipe was super easy to make. I followed other reviews, adding less mayo and sour cream. If I were to make it again I would add more Sun dried tomatoes. I also added some garlic powder but felt like it was lacking flavor. The texture was smooth, I served it with pretzel chips."
"Sooo good! We love sun dried tomatoes and this recipe highlights them well. Made for a party and it was gone right away. Added a bit of minced garlic and slightly less mayo & sour cream for a bit thicker dip. A keeper!"
"Very good!!! I added a little fresh basil and a clove of garlic. Will make again!!!"
"Wonderful! I added a clove of garlic, used a little more tomatoes and about 3 T each mayo and sour cream. After cleaning the processor blade and rubber scraper, my husband doesn't want to wait til tomorrow to enjoy it."
"mmmmm, made it this morning and added just a little basil to the recipe for a kick! yummy!"
"Ms. Reynolds didn't claim she invented the recipe, she said she loves to serve it. Go back to school & learn how to read. Great recipe."
"This is an excellent dip, I've been making it for about 10 years now ever since I saw Ina Garten make on the FoodNetwork. It is word for word hers. I don't think it's very nice when you take someone's recipe and make it your own."
"Delish! Added 1 clove of garlic -- omitted hot sauce"
"Delish! I added 1 clove of fresh garlic."