Sun-Dried Tomato & Chicken Spinach Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1/2 cup julienned oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup julienned roasted sweet red peppers
- 6 ounces fresh baby spinach (about 8 cups)
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Salad dressing of your choice
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken, tomatoes and red peppers; cook and stir 6-8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Divide spinach among four plates; top with cheese, chicken mixture, bacon and onion. Serve with salad dressing.
Nutrition Facts1 serving (calculated without salad dressing): 369 calories, 20g fat (7g saturated fat), 94mg cholesterol, 866mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 38g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 30, 2018
Really good salad! Perfect for a summer evening meal.
Jul 18, 2015
This recipe is fantastic! I sauteed the onions with the tomato mixture and served it on a bed of mixed greens. My husband, who doesn't usually like main dish salads, told me that I can make this again anytime!