- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, patted dry and chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place all ingredients in a food processor; cover and process until blended. Chill until serving. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews forSun-Dried Tomato and Parmesan Spread
"This was super easy to make, and most of the ingredients were things I already had! The dip was very creamy and tasty, and the crushed red pepper added just the right amount of kick. I know that typically it's best to let a dip rest, so I made this one the morning of, and the flavors were great. I highly recommend it!"