Sun-Dried Tomato and Parmesan Spread
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, patted dry and chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place all ingredients in a food processor; cover and process until blended. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 99 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 124mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 26, 2012
This was super easy to make, and most of the ingredients were things I already had! The dip was very creamy and tasty, and the crushed red pepper added just the right amount of kick. I know that typically it's best to let a dip rest, so I made this one the morning of, and the flavors were great. I highly recommend it!