- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1/2 cup julienned oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup julienned roasted sweet red peppers
- 6 ounces fresh baby spinach (about 8 cups)
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Salad dressing of your choice
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken, tomatoes and red peppers; cook and stir 6-8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Divide spinach among four plates; top with cheese, chicken mixture, bacon and onion. Serve with salad dressing. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSun-Dried Tomato & Chicken Spinach Salad
"This recipe is fantastic! I sauteed the onions with the tomato mixture and served it on a bed of mixed greens. My husband, who doesn't usually like main dish salads, told me that I can make this again anytime!"