Summertime Strawberry Punch
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed, undiluted
- 1 package (20 ounces) frozen unsweetened strawberries, partially thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups cold brewed strong tea
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- Ice cubes
- In a food processor combine lemonade concentrate, strawberries and sugar. Cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a large pitcher or punch bowl; stir in tea. Add the ginger ale and ice cubes. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 122 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
May 4, 2013
Nothing spectacular but tasty
Apr 6, 2010
This recipe is delicious! It's refreshing, it's easy to make and everyone loves it! I used club soda in place of the ginger ale and doubled the sugar. I served it for a church couple's banquet and received many compliments.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.