Summertime Strawberry Punch
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed, undiluted
- 1 package (20 ounces) frozen unsweetened strawberries, partially thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups cold brewed strong tea
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- Ice cubes
- In a food processor combine lemonade concentrate, strawberries and sugar. Cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a large pitcher or punch bowl; stir in tea. Add the ginger ale and ice cubes. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 122 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 4, 2013
Nothing spectacular but tasty
Apr 6, 2010
This recipe is delicious! It's refreshing, it's easy to make and everyone loves it! I used club soda in place of the ginger ale and doubled the sugar. I served it for a church couple's banquet and received many compliments.