Summer Melon Parfaits Recipe
This cool dessert will surely refresh you and your family in the heat of summer. Even kids who don't care for fruit will gobble up this treat.
- 1/4 cup lemonade concentrate
- 1/4 cup lemon, orange or raspberry yogurt
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup each cubed honeydew and cantaloupe
- 1. In a bowl, combine lemonade concentrate and yogurt; fold in whipped topping. Divide honeydew between four dessert glasses; top with half of the lemon mixture, cantaloupe and remaining lemon mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 234 calories, 10g fat (10g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 17mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Summer Melon Parfaits
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC