Summer Fruit Salad for 2
“My friends are always requesting this salad.” Colorful slices of fruit get dressed up with a simple sauce of citrus juices and honey. Anneliese Deising - Plymouth, MI
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 medium navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1/3 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1/4 cup sliced peeled apple
- 1/4 cup diced honeydew melon
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe banana
- In a small salad bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, honey and lime juice. Drizzle over fruit mixture; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Add banana just before serving. Serve with a slotted spoon.