Summer Fruit Pizza
Total TimePrep: 35 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough, softened
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 8 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3/4 cup apricot preserves
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Beat in confectioners' sugar and milk. Chill.
- Meanwhile, press cookie dough onto an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crust to within 1/2 in. of edges. Arrange fruit over top.
- In a small microwave-safe dish, microwave preserves, uncovered, on high for 45-60 seconds or until melted. Drizzle over fruit. Chill until serving. Refrigerate leftovers.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 256 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 29mg cholesterol, 175mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Jun 24, 2014
Amazing I love cooking and backing
Aug 12, 2011
I made this for my father-in-law's birthday and they LOVED it. Since then I made it again but created individual cookies for my guests. The only thing that I have taken of is the glaze at the end. I didn't care for the taste and look of it.
Jul 15, 2011
It was very pretty and tasty. Used peach preserves instead of apricot because that is what my family likes. The cookie crust was tough. I think it is because I cooked it on a pizza stone instead of purchasing a regular pizza pan.
Jul 8, 2011
first time I made and brought to a picnic was devoured in 10 minutes!!! Yum
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.