This wonderfully fruity drink is perfect for warm-weather sipping. Its sweet-tart flavor and lovely color are sure to brighten any occasion. Jane Woods - Fort Worth, TX
Recommended: Favorite Summer Melon Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 8 cups ruby red grapefruit juice, divided
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 4 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Orange slices and fresh mint leaves
- Pour 3 cups grapefruit juice into two ice cube trays; freeze until set.
- In a large pitcher, combine the pineapple, orange and cranberry juices; stir in remaining grapefruit juice. Chill until serving.
- Slowly stir in soda; add the grapefruit ice cubes. Garnish with orange slices and mint. Yield: 14 servings (3-1/2 quarts).
Originally published as Summer Fruit Cooler in Simple & Delicious May/June 2009, p51
Reviews forSummer Fruit Cooler
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 8, 2009
"I made this for a summer get together and everybody thought it was really good. Would also be good with a splash of rum or vodka!"