- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- Pinch salt
- 2-1/2 cups fresh fruit (blueberries, raspberries, sliced strawberries, halved grapes, etc.)
- In a 2-qt. saucepan, combine water and tapioca; let stand for 10 minutes. Bring to a boil; boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; stir in orange juice concentrate, sugar, honey, extract and salt. Chill. Add fruit; chill until ready to serve. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSummer Fresh Fruit Soup
"Took this soup to a large group outing. Got rave reviews and many came for seconds."