Summer Fish Skillet Recipe
On busy nights when you have big fish to fry, this fresh-tasting combo with cubed feta cheese and convenient fish fillets will offer just the meal-hour helper you need! —Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
- 2 packages (7.6 ounces each) frozen lemon butter grilled fish fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, halved and sliced
- 2 medium sweet orange peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cups fresh salsa, drained
- 4 ounces feta cheese, cubed
- 2 packages (8.8 ounces each) ready-to-serve rice pilaf with orzo pasta
- 1. In a large skillet, cook fish fillets in oil over medium heat for 15-20 minutes, turning once or until fish flakes easily with a fork; remove and keep warm.
- 2. In the same skillet, saute the squash, peppers and onion until tender. Add salsa; cook 2 minutes longer. Return fish to skillet. Add cheese and heat through.
- 3. Prepare rice pilaf according to package directions. Serve with fish and vegetables. Yield: 4 servings.
1 fish fillet with 1 cup vegetables and 1 cup rice: 442 calories, 15g fat (5g saturated fat), 80mg cholesterol, 1828mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 4g fiber), 25g protein.
Reviews for Summer Fish Skillet
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC