- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- In a small bowl, cream butter and gelatin until light and fluffy. Beat in egg substitute and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour and baking powder; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Shape dough into a disk; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm enough to roll.
- Preheat oven to 400°. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough to 1/4-in. thickness. Cut with a floured 1-3/4-in. heart-shaped cookie cutter. Place 1 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 6-8 minutes or until set and bottoms are light brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Reviews forSugarless Heart Cookies
"Almost tasteless even with a 4-serving pack of non-diet Jello. Not worth the effort."
"I'm a really good baker...and I followed these directions exactly and while they were cute cookies...they tasted horrible. Tastes like I'm just eating flour. Should this possibly be one 6 0z pkg of jello??? It has zero taste!"
"These are really yummy and easy!!!! Will def. make them again."