Sugar Snap Potato Salad
The Okay family is proud to use their harvest for meals, Gerri shares her delightful recipe for Sugar Snap Potato Salad. "This pretty and refreshing salad is easy to fix and fun to serve," Gerri shares.
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 pound fresh sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender, about 12 minutes. Rinse with cold water and drain. Place the potatoes in a large bowl; add peas and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over potato mixture and gently toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 84 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 253mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Originally published as Sugar Snap Potato Salad in Taste of Home April/May 2001
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.