- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 squares (1 ounce each) unsweetened chocolate, melted and cooled
- 24 packets aspartame sweetener (equivalent to 1 cup sugar)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, chocolate, sweetener and vanilla until smooth. Stir in pecans. Pour into an 8-in. square baking pan lined with foil. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Cut into 16 squares. Serve chilled. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews forSugar-Free Chocolate Fudge
"I just made a batch of this fudge using splenda, and I thought it tasted good. I don't know if it will change its taste after it sets in the refridgerator. But I thought it tasted alot like choc. cream cheese frosting. I make alot of cakes."
"Try using neufchatel instead of cream cheese for less fat."
"Their/// Can splenda be used instead of aspartame... I Have a reaction to aspartame, but not to splenda. I am also diabetic. Bonnie. [email protected]"
"possibly they do like it, but diabetics have to monitor thier fat also, and cream cheese doesn't cutit"
"I sure wish I could see why the people that rate the recipes do or do NOT like the recipe. Hard to know with 2 stars if it was the taste, consistancy or something else.Gail"