Succulent Beef Skewers for 2 Recipe
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or dash dried thyme
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first nine ingredients. Add the beef; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight, turning occasionally. Drain and discard marinade.
- 2. Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Thread beef onto two metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 8-10 minutes or until beef reaches desired doneness, turning occasionally. Yield: 6 skewers.
1 each: 171 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 375mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 22g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 fat.
Reviews for Succulent Beef Skewers for 2
"as a beef farmer i can attest to how amazing these are. it's a must try recipe"