You'll have the chance to use several garden-fresh vegetables in this recipe, which is a "spiced-up" version of regular succotash.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2-1/2 cups fresh corn, cooked and cooled
- 1-1/2 cups frozen lima beans, thawed
- 4 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, cubed
- 2 medium radishes, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine corn, beans, cheese, radishes, tomatoes, celery and onion. Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl; pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 139 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 175mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Succotash Salad in Bountiful Harvest Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.