Sub Oil and Vinegar Drizzle
This is good on a classic sub with cheese, shredded lettuce and salami.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
Makesabout 5 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients. Drizzle over sandwiches.
Originally published as Sub Oil and Vinegar Drizzle in The Taste of Home Cookbook 1st edition
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.