- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 3-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups instant rice, cooked
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions; set aside. In a bowl, combine the soup, water and sour cream until blended. Stir in the chicken, rice and broccoli. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Top with stuffing.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 15-20 minutes longer or until bubbly. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews forStuffing-Topped Chicken and Broccoli
"my husband and I enjoyed this recipe; however, I did think there was too much rice and not enough spice. next time I will add more spice, such as garlic, onion and pepper, a little cheese on top and cut rice to l-l/2 cups. Sukie"
"My husband said that this was a "2" even after he added fresh-ground pepper. I agree with the reviewer who suggested adding onion & cheese. When I reheat this, I'm planning to mix in 1/4 c. dried minced onions and cover the top with Velveeta cheese. Also, I thought the baking time was too long, since everything was pre-cooked except the broccoli."
"That is an awesome recipes!!! Love it, love it, love it! :)"
"Does anyone know the nutrition information for this recipe?"
"I think I will try topping this with cheddar cheese before adding the topping and some onion powder and some minced garlic to the recipe."