Stuffed Trout Recipe
Fish is perfect for a busy cook like me, since it's so quick and easy to prepare. This recipe enhances trout's naturally pleasant taste.—Shirley Coleman, Monkton, Vermont
- 2 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup fresh coarse bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 dressed trout (1/2 pound each)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Stuff into trout. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 103 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 180mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 12g protein.
Reviews for Stuffed Trout
Reviewed Nov. 15, 2014
"Delicious, restaurant quality entr?e. 5 Star"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC