VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup fresh coarse bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 dressed trout (1/2 pound each)
- In a medium bowl, combine the first six ingredients; mix well. Stuff 1/4 cup into cavity of each trout. Place on a lightly greased rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Stuffed Trout in Taste of Home April/May 1995, p65
Reviews forStuffed Trout
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 15, 2014
"Delicious, restaurant quality entr?e. 5 Star"