- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4-1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound cooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Minced fresh parsley
- Seafood cocktail sauce, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, horseradish and Parmesan cheese until blended. Cut a small hole in the corner of a resealable plastic bag; add cream cheese mixture. Butterfly the shrimp along the outside curves. Pipe about 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture into each shrimp.
- Arrange on a serving platter. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with seafood sauce if desired. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Reviews forStuffed Shrimp
"These were great! I made them a day ahead and they were fine."