Stuffed Pork Tenderloin Recipe
These taste-tempting slices of pork tenderloin are marinated overnight, then filled with a flavorful apple stuffing. For a simple side dish, prepare steamed broccoli with lemon or garlic brussels sprouts. To complete the meal, serve pumpkin pie with whipped topping or warm apple crisp with ice cream.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1/3 cup apple jelly
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1/2 pound each)
- 1/2 cup chopped tart apple
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Cook and stir until the jelly is melted; cover and refrigerate 4-1/2 teaspoons.
- 2. Slice each tenderloin lengthwise to within 1/2 in. of the bottom. Place in a large resealable plastic bag. Add remaining jelly mixture. Seal and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- 3. Place meat in a 9-in. square baking dish; discard marinade. In a bowl, combine apple, bread crumbs, celery, pecans and reserved jelly mixture. Spoon apple mixture down the center of tenderloins; secure with toothpicks. Drizzle with apple juice.
- 4. Cover and bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Discard toothpicks. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
Reviewed May. 5, 2014
"will try this but 2 tenderloins makes 2 servings???"
Reviewed Jan. 9, 2012
"Yes, this is just so good!"
Reviewed Apr. 5, 2010
"I made this for Easter dinner and the family loved it. Deeeelicious!"
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC