- 1/3 cup apple jelly
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1/2 pound each)
- 1/2 cup chopped tart apple
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- In a small saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Cook and stir until the jelly is melted; cover and refrigerate 4-1/2 teaspoons.
- Slice each tenderloin lengthwise to within 1/2 in. of the bottom. Place in a large resealable plastic bag. Add remaining jelly mixture. Seal and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Place meat in a 9-in. square baking dish; discard marinade. In a bowl, combine apple, bread crumbs, celery, pecans and reserved jelly mixture. Spoon apple mixture down the center of tenderloins; secure with toothpicks. Drizzle with apple juice.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Discard toothpicks. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forStuffed Pork Tenderloin
"will try this but 2 tenderloins makes 2 servings???"
"Yes, this is just so good!"
"I made this for Easter dinner and the family loved it. Deeeelicious!"