- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1-1/2 pounds ground pork
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 kaiser rolls, split
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices red onion
- 8 thin slices tomato
- Prepared mustard
- In a skillet, saute mushrooms and onions with garlic powder in butter until vegetables are tender. Remove from the heat. In a bowl, combine pork, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt and pepper. Shape into eight patties. Spoon mushroom mixture into the center of four patties to within 1/2 in of edges. Top with remaining patties; pinch edges to seal. Grill, uncovered, over medium coals for 10-15 minutes, turning once, or until juices run clear. Serve on rolls with lettuce, onion, tomato and mustard. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forStuffed Pork Burgers
"Looks great, would love to try one.... but I've never seen them available in a restaurant... wonder why???? "
"Check this out: How to make Stuffed Burgers!https://www.tasteofhome.com/References/How-to-Make-Stuffed-Burgers"