Stuffed Pork Burgers
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds ground pork
- 4 kaiser rolls, split
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices red onion
- 8 thin slices tomato
- Prepared mustard
- In a small skillet, saute the mushrooms, onions and garlic powder in butter until vegetables are tender. Remove from the heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt and pepper. Crumble pork over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into eight patties. Spoon mushroom mixture into the center of four patties to within 1/2 in. of edges. Top with remaining patties; pinch edges to seal.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer inserted in the meat reads 160°. Serve on rolls with lettuce, onion, tomato and mustard.
Jul 20, 2013
Had to leave out the mushrooms since some of our guests had allergies, but very, very good. Nice to have something different to serve at a bbq.
Aug 14, 2009
Looks great, would love to try one.... but I've never seen them available in a restaurant... wonder why????
Aug 6, 2009
Check this out: How to make Stuffed Burgers!https://www.tasteofhome.com/References/How-to-Make-Stuffed-Burgers
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.