Stuffed Pizza Bites
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 tube (13.80 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/4 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- 6 ounces pepperoni, finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 4 cooked bacon strips, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Optional: Marinara sauce or Alfredo sauce, warmed
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 12 muffin cups; set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll pizza crust. Spread ranch to within 1/2-in. of edges. Sprinkle with pepperoni, cheeses, green onions, green pepper, bacon and seasonings. Roll up jelly-roll style; pinch the edge closed. Cut crosswise into 12 slices. Place each slice into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake until lightly browned, 20-25 minutes. Serve warm with marinara or Alfredo, if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 roll: 234 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 664mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein.
Apr 27, 2020
These were so easy and delicious. I loved that I could just use what I had on hand.
Apr 26, 2020
I made these for the kids thinking that i couldnt tell them what was in them or they wouldn't try them. I was wrong...they LOVED them!! very easy..I didnt try them myself as i cant have some of the ingredients, but they got a huge thumbs up, and smelled so good!!