- 24 large fresh mushrooms
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Remove stems from mushrooms and finely chop; set caps aside. In a skillet, saute chopped mushrooms in butter until tender, about 6-8 minutes. Remove from the heat; stir in bread crumbs, soup mix and almonds. Stuff firmly into mushroom caps. Place in a greased 15-in. x 1-in. x 1-in. baking pan; sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until tender. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews forStuffed Mushroom Caps
"These are so good every time we there is a party i am always asked to bring these . They disappear super fast"
"This is my "go to" stuffed mushroom recipe. We enjoy it because it's not soggy like some mushrooms get."