Stuffed Ham Slices Recipe
Any excursion is perfect to present these tasty slices. The combination of seasoned cheese spread, hearty ham and zesty pickle appeals to folks of all ages. —Beverly Calfee, McDonald, Ohio
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup minced celery
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 loaf Italian bread (1 pound), unsliced
- 1/2 pound fully cooked ham, thinly sliced
- 3 to 4 whole dill pickles, sliced lengthwise
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cut bread in half lengthwise; spread cut sides with cheese mixture. Place half of ham on the bottom half; top with pickles and remaining ham. Replace top. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap; refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Cut into eight slices. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice: 372 calories, 21g fat (8g saturated fat), 59mg cholesterol, 1070mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 15g protein.
Reviews for Stuffed Ham Slices
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC