Stuffed Alfredo Pork Chops Recipe
- 1 package (8.8 ounces) ready-to-serve long grain rice
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning, divided
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 1. Cook rice and vegetables according to package directions. In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the vegetables, rice, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder and 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning.
- 2. Using a sharp knife, cut a pocket in each pork chop. Fill each chop with about 1/3 cup rice mixture; secure with toothpicks if necessary. Set aside remaining rice mixture.
- 3. In a large skillet, brown chops in butter on both sides. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°.
- 4. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the Alfredo sauce and remaining garlic powder and Italian seasoning; heat through. Cover and microwave remaining rice mixture on high for 30-45 seconds or until heated through. Serve with chops and sauce mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
1 stuffed pork chop with 1/3 cup rice mixture and 1/3 cup sauce: 575 calories, 28g fat (15g saturated fat), 127mg cholesterol, 534mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 5g fiber), 42g protein.
Reviews for Stuffed Alfredo Pork Chops
"I didn't use mixed vegetables instead I used onions and mushrooms which was amazing"