Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated crusty French loaf
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup meatless spaghetti sauce, warmed
- Preheat oven to 350°. Unroll loaf of dough at the seam into a square; cut in half. Combine oil and basil; brush lengthwise down half of each rectangle to within 1/2 in. of edges. Layer brushed side with pepperoni and cheese. Fold plain dough over filling and pinch edges to seal. Place on greased baking sheets.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into slices. Serve warm with spaghetti sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 119 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 331mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 6, 2016
I made this for dinner, served it with a salad. It was very good! I will be making this again. Easy and delicious!!
Oct 18, 2009
I made this for a party, and not only was it a cinch to make, it was gobbled up in three seconds flat! It was a total hit, and I know I'll make it again.