- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 3/4 cup honey, divided
- 12 plastic cups or Popsicle molds (3 ounces each)
- 6 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 12 Popsicle sticks
- 1-1/3 cups sliced fresh ripe peaches
- In a blender or food processor, place the strawberries and 1/4 cup honey; cover and process until smooth. Pour into cups or molds. Freeze for 30 minutes or until firm. In a blender or food processor, place kiwi and 1/4 cup honey; cover and process until smooth. Pour over frozen strawberry layer; insert Popsicle sticks. Freeze until firm. Repeat with peaches and remaining honey; pour over kiwi layer. Freeze until firm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews forStriped Fruit Pops
"Yum! We used blueberries instead of the kiwi and the kids loved it. It was fun for them to help make as well. A new summer staple for our freezer. So much healthier than what you find at the store!"
"Delicious. Granchildren found kiwi layer a little tart but ate it. Adults loved it all."
"I made them in silicone cupcake holders for us. Very tasty--makes you think you are having a real dessert!mr4853"
"I used Splenda instead of honey. It tasted great. I did try blueberries instead of Kiwi. I didn't like it with blueberry. Next time I will try pineapple."
"i made mine with splenda and they were delious. vyskar"
"RE: Striped Fruit Pops--Why not with Agave Nectar instead of honey for a lower glycenic treat?Annie"
"can these be made with sweet n' low instead of honey? or at least cut down on the honey?"
"cee-jay usually its the 5 oz. cups you use in the bathroom hope this helps"
"These look good. Does anyone know what size cups or molds should be used? I'd appreciate your comments,"