Sun-ripened strawberries are all the fruit you'll want in this basic-but-tasty beverage from Diana Leskauskas of Chatham, New Jersey. If you use fresh berries, she suggests setting aside a few to garnish glassful of the pretty pink drink.
Recommended: Our Most Refreshing Popsicle Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 cups sliced unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sugar strawberry fruit spread
- In a blender or food processor, combine all of the ingredients. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Smoothies in Light & Tasty February/March 2001, p61
Reviews forStrawberry Yogurt Smoothies
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 26, 2010
"It was very good but next time I will make it for 2."