Strawberry Yogurt Dessert
This is the first recipe I always make after picking the season's first strawberries. My family loves its light, sweet taste.—Ronda Hale, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- In a large bowl, combine milk, yogurt and lemon juice; fold in whipped topping and berries. Chill until serving.