Strawberry White Chocolate Tarts
White chocolate paired with sweet, fresh strawberries is a match made in heaven. The shortbread cookies make a wonderful buttery crust. —Cynthia Wike, Charlotte, North Carolina
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 cup crushed shortbread cookies
- 5 teaspoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 3 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottoms and up the sides of two greased 4-in. fluted tart pans with removable bottoms. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- Place cream in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 15-20 seconds or until cream comes to a boil. Add white chocolate; whisk until smooth. Cool, stirring occasionally, to room temperature.
- Pour filling into crusts; arrange strawberries over top. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over tarts. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts1 tart: 737 calories, 52g fat (25g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 264mg sodium, 64g carbohydrate (44g sugars, 3g fiber), 7g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.