Strawberry Vinaigrette Dressing
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon poppy seeds
- Place the strawberries in a blender; cover and process until pureed. Add lemon juice and sugar; cover and process until blended. While processing, gradually add vinegar and oil in a steady stream; process until thickened. Stir in poppy seeds.
- Transfer to a bowl or jar; cover and store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 31 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch.
Originally published as Strawberry Vinaigrette Dressing in The Taste of Home Cookbook 3rd Edition