Strawberry-Topped Yogurt Pie
This tangy make-ahead pie has been one of our family's favorite desserts for more than 15 years. You can top it with most any fruit. —Nancy Gordon, Kansas City, Missouri
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 cups diced fresh strawberries
- Orange peel strips, optional
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, yogurt, milk powder and honey. Spoon into crust. cover and freeze for up to 1 month. Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. Top with strawberries. Garnish with orange peel if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 194 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 272mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.
Originally published as Strawberry-Topped Yogurt Pie in Quick Cooking July/August 2000