Strawberry-Topped Yogurt Pie
"This tangy make-ahead pie has been one of our family's favorite desserts for more than 15 years," relates Nancy Gordon of Kansas City, Missouri. "You can top it with most any fruit."
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 cups diced fresh strawberries
- Orange peel strips, optional
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, yogurt, milk powder and honey. Spoon into crust. cover and freeze for up to 1 month. Remove from the freezer 30 minutes before serving. Top with strawberries. Garnish with orange peel if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 slice: 194 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 272mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.
Originally published as Strawberry-Topped Yogurt Pie in Quick Cooking July/August 2000
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.