Strawberry Spinach Salad with Lemon Dressing
My mom gave me this recipe. I make it often when strawberries are in season. The combination of green and fruit surprises people. The clincher is the dressing—a hit every time I prepare it.—Pat Brune, Ridgecrest, California
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Place the lemon juice and sugar in a blender. With blender running, add oil in a slow steady stream; process until slightly thickened. Just before serving, combine spinach and strawberries in a large salad bowl or individual bowls or plates; drizzle with dressing.