VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Place the lemon juice and sugar in a blender. With blender running, add oil in a slow steady stream; process until slightly thickened. Just before serving, combine spinach and strawberries in a large salad bowl or individual bowls or plates; drizzle with dressing. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Spinach Salad in Country Woman May/June 1998, p35