- 1 cup (8 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened frozen strawberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 medium ripe banana, quartered
- Red food coloring, optional
- Place all ingredients in a blender container; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forStrawberry Smoothie
"This is the best smoothie recipe I've ever tried! Absolutely delicious! I used vanilla bean ice cream and added an extra 1/2 cup of frozen strawberries. My kids loved it!"
"I love this recipe but the down fall in it to me is the banana of course im not the biggest fan of bananas. But it taste like jamba juice at home!"