Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream
Strawberries, pound cake and marshmallow creme combine in this scrumptious sweet. Serve it as a snack or make it your next meal's happy ending.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 pint strawberry ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 slices frozen pound cake (3/4 inch thick), cubed
- In a bowl, combine the ice cream, strawberries and marshmallow creme until blended. Very gently fold in cake cubes. Serve immediately.