- 1 pint fresh strawberries, diced
- 4 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 to 2 medium jalapeno peppers, minced*
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- In a bowl, combine strawberries, tomatoes, onion and peppers. Stir in lime juice, garlic and oil. Cover and chill for 2 hours. Serve with cooked poultry or pork or as a dip for tortilla chips. Yield: 4 cups.
Reviews forStrawberry Salsa
"served this at a family get-to-gether and bowl was empty before I could finish putting the dish together.Not only where the chips used but some used crackers as well as celery stalks.This really a all purpose salsa and eassy to put together!!"