Strawberry Ripple Ice Cream
Nothing beats the heat—or showcases ripe strawberries—better than this creamy homemade frozen treat. Once you try it, you'll be amazed how easily it comes together. —Agnes Ward, Stratford, Ontario
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups crushed strawberries
- In a large bowl, combine the cream, milk and vanilla. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according to the manufacturer’s directions. When ice cream is frozen, pour into a freezer container; drop strawberries by tablespoons over ice cream. Cut through ice cream with a knife to swirl. Freeze for 8 hours or overnight before serving.